Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Transmog Showcase: Mynerva


It's not a big secret that I'm a nut for transmogrification. Always looking for the next best piece to show off on one of my characters. Diving into the deepest dungeons, camping for hours to find that hard to find item that just completes the set.

Today I introduce you to my main character: Mynerva.
 /sexy!

BASICS
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman
Specializations: Restoration / Elemental

GEAR
Head: Crown of Destruction
Shoulders: Cataclysm Shouldergards
Chest: Engraved Breastplate
Waist: Engraved Girdle
Legs: Engraved Leggings
Feet: Engraved Boots
Hands: Battleforge Gauntlets
Weapon: Claw of the Black Drake
Off Hand: Dawnforged Defender

I really like this set. I wear it quiet a bit. It looks like very fire based and "elemental". Kicking ass and looking good doing it!

It's my hope to eventually build a set that encompasses water as it would embody my restoration specialization. My greatest challenge with that is finding an main hand weapon. I'm all about functionality. I use a fist weapon because it's the only thing I have right now in that slot, so therefore anything I transmog it to needs to be a fist weapon. I don't recall seeing many blue ones out there, but that's half the fun/challenge in making a set. Sadly my bank cries because it's loaded to the max with gear and odds and ends.  Seriously if it looks like a closet with everything stuffed to the brim! Watch the doors when you open them!


No comments:

Post a Comment